These tanks can be used in many fields both in our country and abroad. They have become quite popular with their affordability and the advantages they provide to their user. Water Tanks The usage of these tanks is quite high in African continent, where the water is precious.
When we look at their general purpose of use, they are tools that allow any content to be stored, protected, transported and used by emptying the content inside when needed. Among these tanks, polyethylene tank models are sold quite a lot. That is because these tanks have the most affordable price tag. They are also the most used tank in terms of food storage. That is because, including the material they are made out of, all of the materials are non-harmful substances.
Other than that, almost anything can be stored inside these tanks. That is why they are produced in three different materials. Tanks that are produced using different materials can affect the stored content. That is why, in the frame of product development studies, the mistakes made by other manufacturers are fixed. To give example about these mistakes, a tank produced using iron can transfer the taste of iron to the content inside and be quite heavy. That is why iron tanks are not produced. So what can be stored inside these tanks? To answer this question, we need to understand how these tanks are manufactured.
How Are Water Tanks Produced?
Tanks are used for many purposes. However, tanks have superiorities at certain subjects compared to others. The produced tanks are manufactured in three different materials, polyethylene, polyester and stainless-steel. Each tank has certain superiorities depending on the materials used in the production and design. However, they have common features as well.
One of the most important common features is the ultraviolet ray endurance. Thanks to this sturdiness, no sign of algae formation can be seen as harmful rays can not get in the tank. Thus, a sterilized space is created.
Another common feature is that, all of them are manufactured using latest production technology. Other than that, all of the tanks have two year warranty. Also, your damaged tanks can be repaired in our production facilities. More than that, these tank can be produced with any desired color. So, the different stored contents can be categorized easily.
To understand what kind of contents can be stored inside these tanks, the superiorities in-line with their materials used in the production must be understood first.
What Can Be Stored Inside Polyethylene Water Tanks?
Polyethylene tanks are the most suitable tanks for food storage. They have a different production method compared to other tanks. Polyethylene tanks are produced in one piece.
Since they are produced in this way, there are no attachments or rivets and more robust tanks are produced. Since high quality materials are used during production, these tanks are last for a long time. Fiberglass Mobile Buffet Furthermore they have a smooth surface and can be easily cleaned. There is no bad odor or sediment formation would be present in the regularly cleaned tanks.
• Tanks with the most affordable price tag.
• The lightest tanks are produced with polyethylene.
• No production is made with recycled materials that are made from scrap.
• They are very easy to clean thanks to its neck design.
• They have a variety of models that starts from 50 liters and grows up to 25,000 liters of capacity.
• They operate between -5 and +50 degrees.
• In order to adapt to food, the lids are produced with screw design and raw material from polyethylene.
• Brass is used in the sleeve part.
• The material thickness increases as the size increases.
Based on the above features, drinkable liquids and food can be stored in these tanks. They can also be used to store grain. In addition, they can store foods that need to be pickled, such as pickles.
What Can Be Stored Inside Polyester Water Tanks?
Tanks produced using polyester are very good for chemical storage. That is because the polyester water tank is reinforced by using isophthalic and epoxy based vinylester resin to be used in a situation where high chemical resistance is required. Ultimately, these tanks are produced with the material obtained by mixing polyester resin and glass fiber. These materials are adhered to each other using special adhesives. Thus, solid tanks are obtained. Other features of polyester tanks are as follows;
• They are the most suitable tanks for chemical storage.
• They are very easy to transport.
• They have the advantage of on-site assembly.
• Large tonnage tanks can be produced.
• There is a variety of sizes that begin from 200 liters and go up to 100,000 liters.
• Special made tanks can be produced for specific projects.
• The operating temperature range is between the coldest -5 degrees and the hottest +60 degrees.
Glycerin, glucose, detergent, any chemical with a temperature not exceeding 60 degrees can be stored in these tanks.
What Can Be Stored Inside the Stainless Water Tank?
Stainless tanks are in the strongest tank category. Their production is made with 304 AISI steel mixed with chrome and nickel. These steel parts obtained are joined to each other by argon welding. Other features of stainless tanks are as follows;
• They are resistant to rust and corrosion.
• They have on-site mounting feature.
• They have the advantage of being able to be produced specially for specific project purposes.
• They can operate between -5 degrees and +80 degrees.
• Ladder support is added as the size grows.
• They have stainless steel supports.
• They are in the most durable tank category.
• There is a variety of sizes between 500 liters and 100 tons.
• They are very easy to clean and maintain.
Since the operating temperature of the stainless tanks is close to the boiling point, everything can be stored in these tanks. They are suitable for the storage of many foods and medicine. You can also contact our customer representatives to find the appropriate tank for your working system or to get information about our other tanks.