Plastic Rectangular Water Tanks, produced with Karmod's experience and expertise, offer cost effective water storage solutions in various locations.
While choosing the type of tank which will be used for liquid storage, it should be decided according to the purpose of use and the free space that is available to put the tank. If you are not looking for a tank for bulk liquid storage, i.e. over thosands of litres, and if the height of your place is very limited, a polyethylene rectangular water tank can be an ideal option for you with its compact design and convenient dimensions. Karmod plastic square tanks come with 4 different sizes:
• 100 L plastic rectangular tank
• 200 L plastic rectangular tank
• 300 L plastic rectangular tank
• 500 L plastic rectangular tank
Manufactured from the best quality food grade LLDPE (linear low density polyethylene) with UV inhibitors, Karmod’s plastic square water tanks are the best choice for potable and nonpotable water storage as well as storage of a wide range of chemical liquids. They comply with international food safety standards and do not come into reaction with most of the acids and basic solutions. Thanks to their rectangular shape they can be installed easily at roofs, balconies, gardens, bathrooms etc. with their aesthetic appearance. Since the tank walls are translucent, level of the liquid inside the tank can be viewed so there is no need for an extra level indicator.
There is an extensive field of use for plastic rectangular tanks indoor or outdoor for residential, agricultural or industrial porposes such as;
• Ballast tanks, bilge tanks, foam tanks on marine boats, yachts or caravans
• Fresh water storage
• Waste water storage
• Vegetable oil storage
• Food stuff storage
• Mineral oil storage
• Diesel storage
• Chemical storage
• As dipping pools in the chemical plating industry etc
Basic specifications of Karmod rectangular plastic water storage tanks can be described as follows:
• Material: 100% recyclable, foodgrade polyethylene. This material is non-toxic and environmentally friendly, impact resistant so that you can use our tanks with safe for many years.
• Body: Monolithic body, so there is neither a joint part on the tank nor a risk of leakage from the joints.
• Colour: You can select the colour of your tank from an extensive range of lively colours.
• Accessories: Standard fittings are brass but you can change the material of fittings to stainless steel, polyethylene, screw type, flange type etc.